Class of 1968 70th Birthday Bash
July 17, 2020 – Picnic at St. Maron’s Pavilion (Meridian Road, Youngstown) – 6:00 PM
July 18, 2020 – Golf; Mass at St. Charles Church – 4:00 PM; Dinner at Holiday Inn Boardman – 6:00 PM
Facebook – UHS Class of 1968
Contact: Ginny O’Toole Shuba
Class of 1970 50th Class Reunion
September 5, 2020 – Squaw Creek Country Club (Vienna, Ohio)
Contact: Tony Tringhese
Class website: www.uhs70.com
Class of 1975 45th Class Reunion
August 15, 2020 – Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish Hall
Contact: Bernie Yozwiak
Facebook page: UHS Class of 1975
Class of 1985 35th Class Reunion
Tentative plans for Labor Day Weekend 2020.
More details to follow.
Class of 2004 15th Class Reunion
December 28, 2019 – The Kitchen Post (112W. Commerce Street, Youngstown) – 7:00-10:00 PM
Contact: Charles DeMario
- Form a working committee.
- Call the Office of Alumni and Advancement for your class list
- Send your classmates a postcard to gauge interest. Based on the results, begin planning
- Select a location, choose a menu, set the price
- Book a photographer, band and/or DJ.
- Notify the Alumni Office so that your reunion notice will be listed in the Quarterly and on the website
Need help in preparing your invitation?
The Alumni Office can help.
- Ursuline letterhead – $20.00
- Ursuline envelopes – $25.00
- Postcards – $30.00
- Postage per piece ($.50 #10 envelopes and $.35 postcards)
- Mailing labels – $20.00
- Service charge – $20.00
Charges for letterhead, envelopes and postcards will be adjusted based on your class size