Please join us for the following events to learn more about the benefits of an Ursuline education!
- Ursuline Visits to Feeder Schools ~ TBA
- Prospective Parent Night ~ November 12, November 17, and November 19 at 6:30pm in the Deibel Morley Arts Center
*Parents of seventh and eighth graders are invited to hear a presentation from the Ursuline Administration and Faculty about the curriculum and programs of Ursuline. An extensive financial aid overview will be given as well as a tour of the Ursuline facilities. All 8th grade families in attendance will have the opportunity to enter to win a $500 tuition credit. Parents may RSVP for Prospective Parent Night in November. Families will select one date of their choosing. 3 events will be held this year to allow for proper social distancing. Register here!
- 8th Grade Day ~ November 11, 2020
- 8th Grade Placement Test ~ November 21, 2020 from 8:45am-11:30am
*Only prospective students who attend a public school are required to take the exam. Parochial students will take the exam at their respective school. Parents may call Ursuline (330-744-4563) to register for the exam. There is no charge.
- Open House ~ February 6, 2021 – Register for your Open House appointment here.
*Meet the Ursuline Administration, Faculty, Coaches and Students at the annual Open House. Opportunities to learn about the complete Ursuline experience are available for the entire family Student led tours of the building will be available. Presentations from the Concert Band and the Speech and Debate Team will also be given. Financial Aid paperwork for the 2021-2022 school year will be available.
The Open House will be held on Saturday, February 6, from 11:00am – 5:00pm. The first registration option is for families who wish to attend the Open House. You are asked to sign up for an appointment. In order to maintain proper social distancing, the prospective student and two adults are permitted to attend. The second option is for families who do not feel the need to visit us but would like more information. You may request applications for admission, financial aid, Ed Choice, and the St. Angela Merici Award. You may also sign up for the Placement Test on February 25 and for information about extracurricular activities, including athletics. Information will be mailed to your house or you will receive a follow-up phone call. All of the mentioned information will be available for families if you choose to visit on February 6. Families who attend the Open House in person are asked to park in the Wick Avenue lot and enter UHS via the ramp door near the cafeteria. Please note that masks are required for entry into our building.
- Catholic School Registration ~ February 24 & March 6, 2021 – Register for your registration appointment here.
Students who attend a public or other private school should bring completed applications to Ursuline High School for review. Upon review by the administration, an administrator will contact you with follow up registration information. Only completed applications will be reviewed by the administration. An interview may be requested.
- Family Night ~ TBA
- The whole family is invited to join the Ursuline Student Ambassadors for fall fun, dinner, and an outdoor movie. Students in grades K-6 will be invited. Families will be invited to RSVP in October.
- Out of this World ~ March 26, 2021
- Grades 5-7 are welcome to join the Ursuline Student Ambassadors for a space themed evening, complete with a planetarium.
- 5 & 6th Grade Day ~ March 26, 2021
- 3rd Grade Pen Pal ~ March 26, 2021
- Class of 2024 Orientation ~ May 12, 2021 at 9am
*Invitations will be mailed to all events to students who attend Saint Rose, Saint Christine, and Saint Joseph the Provider Elementary Schools. Invitations will also be mailed to families who have requested to be added to our mailing list. Ursuline encourages students from other parochial or public schools to please call Ursuline High School (330-744-4563) and request to be placed on the mailing list. Families may also call Ursuline to register for the events. Students from all schools, both parochial and public, are welcome to join us at the aforementioned events!